Explainer Videos clearly communicate abstract or intangible ideas.
Don't keep your potential clients guessing! If you continually are challenged to explain your process or service consistently and simply, an animated explainer video can do the heavy lifting for you. Removing any confusion about your service for potential clients is key for them to trust you have the solution for them.
📊 How can this asset help my business?
Questions your potential customers may have about your product or service:
• How does it work?
• What are the steps?
• What problem are you solving?
Animated explainer videos will set you apart from your competitors.
If your potential buyers are looking to answer these questions before making a buying decision, having a video will set you apart from the competition. They will be well informed and confident that you can help them solve their challenges.
Imagine having an asset that perfectly explains your product or service. Imagine how much time you could save by pointing people here, instead of explaining it yourself time and time againv
👩🏻 Who's the target audience?
This video is highly effective for these audiences:
- General public (to gain traction and awareness)
- Potential customers (who are still deciding)
- New paid customers (who want more details)
- Existing customers (who want to share your story)
- Internally (during hiring, onboarding, training)
That's why we walk you through how to deploy your video asset in as many different touch-points as possible. This isn't a video that you post on Facebook once and forget about it. This is a video that will work in the short-term, and the long-term, as long as you implement it properly.
Use an Animated Explainer Video in:
- Your website homepage
- Your 'About Us' page
- Your email signature
- Your social channels
- Your online marketing
- Your email marketing campaigns
- Your Facebook Ads
- Your retargeting marketing
📈 How can I properly utilize this video?
There are a number of places this type of video can work effectively, including:
- Embed it on your website, email and social media
- Implement it on your Google My Business page
- Use it in the sales-cycle to close more sales
- Use it in Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram ads
- Generate shareable content for your social media